When I refer to Michelle Betos as a professional goalkeeper, I mean that on and off the soccer field. Listen to our conversation as Michelle reveals her greatest tips and tricks to maintain her unbreakable motivation.
Some of the questions I ask:
- How did you get yourself to enjoy the struggle in the sacrifices you had to make for self-improvement?
- What are some of your personal qualities that you're most proud of?
- Can you talk about what it means for an athlete to be "on the fence" about continuing/pursuing a career? What does it mean to be "on the fence"?
- What do you do to remind yourself of the "why?", when it comes to doing what you're doing?
- Are there any specific emotions you choose to avoid?
- What is your philosophy/understanding of the connection between mind and body?
- What do you do to train your mind?
- How critical to you is your environment?
- Is there a specific teammate that you admire? Why?
- What's the best advice you've ever received? Who was it from?
Michelle Betos is frequently on Twitter and would love to talk back to those who listen to the episode! Her username is @MichelleBetos... GO!